Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Apologies to EA

I just want to say, I've said some slanderous things about Electronic Arts in the past of this blog. I'd like to redact them, as... in the last couple years EA has redeemed themselves in respecting the artistic works of their owned studios and by introducing the Origin download client, which solved all of my issues surrounding their "1 year of downloads" policy on digitally purchased games. A great by "hurrah" to EA for stepping up for customer service and artistic integrity!

1 comment:

  1. I still think EA is a poo company in a lot of aspects. I do understand they have a business to run and profit to be concerned about, but some of the things they do make me scratch my head. Keep the blog going! Just became a member. Could you please check out my new website alwayslategamereviews.weebly.com? There's only one review up at the moment but I'm working hard to add more. I'll be sure to link your blog from my site as well! Thanks a bunch and keep the commentary going!

    ReplyDelete