Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mass Effect 2 (360)

Ok, motherfucker: this shit is sick.

I played the hell out of the first game, and in the past month or two, I have played the hell out of this one. I'm currently about 1/3 on the insane difficulty, and trust me: it's fucking insane.

I'm swearing so much because of how awesome this game is. I mean it, it's amazing.

I do have a few issues, however. The weapon and armor system is much more limited than in the first game. This game, you get maybe 2 or 3 different versions of each gun and 1 or 2 sets of armor. It lacks the variety of Mass Effect, but it makes up for it in sheer awesomeness of story.

There's one thing that the fellows at Bioware never let down on: story. Christ is the story in this one epic. I admit, it's not as lengthy as the original, but it really throws you for a few loops and makes you go "what the fuck?!" from time to time.

Trust me: it's very well worth it. I didn't run into any of the problems that other reviewers have with the game, so I have only the one complaint.

Overall, I give it a 9.73452791048 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment